Connect with us

Local News

Coronial inquest into hospital care for girl, 2, who died after drinking cleaning liquid

Published

on

A coronial inquest is being held to investigate the death of a two-year-old girl who had ingested cleaning liquid at a bar in regional NSW.

She died one month later and a Victorian coroner is looking into whether the care provided by the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne was adequate.

Callie Griffiths-I’Anson was at the Oaklands Hotel in the Riverina district of southern NSW, where her mother worked, when she gained access to the bar area and ingested caustic alkali liquid used to…



Click here to view the original article.

You might also like ...

Goannas Zip Up Hoodie $70 sms 0417 430 670 Kids Size 6 x 1 Size 8 x 1 Si…
Jim Thomson | Some photographic tips to help put the ‘fun’ into fungi