Connect with us

Local News

Sydney family narrowly escapes as Ambarvale home goes up in flames

Published

on

A Sydney family has had a narrow escape as their home was engulfed by fire overnight.

The couple, their two young children and the kids’ uncle were asleep inside the Ambarvale home just after 3am when the fire took hold.

The blaze started on the back deck before spreading into the roof and engulfing the entire house.

Luckily, the uncle noticed the fire and alerted the rest of the family, who were able to make it out in time.

Mum Ankita Dahal was awake feeding her 18-month-old son at the time.

The house was completely engulfed.
Click here to view the original article.

You might also like ...

Jim Thomson | Some photographic tips to help put the ‘fun’ into fungi
This year we aren’t doing a canteen or bbq roster for teams, we are hoping we ca…